When we use the term Rubber Flooring Experts.com, us, we, or our, it refers to each affiliate in the Rubber-Cal family.
The Information Rubber Flooring Experts.com Collects
Depending upon the type of transaction or relationship you have with us, we may collect the following types of information about you:
- Demographic or identifying information (name, address, phone number and e-mail address)
- Transactional information
- Non-transactional information (responses from surveys, including the Rubber Flooring Experts.com or Rubber-Cal Survey).
This information is gathered from the following sources:
- You, in credit applications and other transaction forms
- Current and previous transactions or experiences with us or our affiliates (purchases, request for quotation)
- Current and previous transactions or experiences with other third parties
- Our websites (from transactions, surveys, site navigation, cookies*, image tags**, or other technology used to remember information you enter on our websites or your navigation through our websites)***
- Other third parties for marketing programs (demographic firms, direct marketing database firms, and inventory listing websites)
The Information Rubber Flooring Experts.com Shares
Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) does not sell or share information about you to any other companies.
- Necessary Third Parties - Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) may share some or all of the information described above with third parties, including our affiliates, when needed to provide products and services you have requested or already have with us. Examples of this include sharing information about you with the payment gateways like Paypal to obtain charges for your purchase.
- Third Party Service Providers - Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) may share some or all of the information described above with third parties, including our affiliates, who perform services for us or act on our behalf. Examples include companies that send you information on our behalf about products and services, companies that process payments for us, and companies that perform analysis for us.
- Unaffiliated Third Parties - Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) does not sell, share, or rent the information described above with third parties outside of the Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) family unless it is allowed or required by law. For example, we may disclose information about you in connection with a fraud investigation, to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, or in connection with a merger or sale of all or part of our business. In the event of an extraordinary event—such as a Rubber Flooring Experts.com bankruptcy—Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) may have to share information about you outside of an exception allowed under the law. In such an event, Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) will notify you and give you an opportunity to opt out.
The Security and Confidentiality of Information about You
Employees are only authorized to access personal information about you when it is necessary to perform their job duties. Our employees are trained to maintain the privacy and security of personal information about you in compliance with applicable regulations. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
We may change this policy at any time, and will notify you of changes as required by law.
Important Information about Credit Reporting
We may report information about your account to credit bureaus. Late payments, missed payments or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report.
** Image tags work in conjunction with cookies. An image tag, also referred to as a clear GIF or web beacon, is a small image file that may be located on select pages on our websites.
*** At this time, Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) has contracted with Omniture and TruEffect to collect information about how website users navigate our websites. This information will not be disclosed and will be used only to generate anonymous visitor profiles, which do not contain personally identifiable information. The anonymous profiles are used to provide website users content specifically tailored to them. To opt out of Omniture's collection of information about how you navigate our websites, please go to http://www.omniture.com/en/company/acquisitions/visualsciences/privacy/policy. To opt out of TruEffect's collection of information about how you navigate our websites, please go to http://www.trueffect.com/privacy.
Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) may change what companies we use to collect this type of information at any time. If we do, we will revise this policy to reflect this change and notify you as required by law.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA ONLY. Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code requires select businesses to disclose policies relating to the sharing of certain categories of customers' personal information with third-parties. These businesses are required to accept such requests from customers but are only required to honor one request per calendar year. Businesses have thirty (30) days to respond to each inquiry. Each inquiring customer will receive an explanation of the categories of customer information shared and the names and addresses of the third-party businesses. In limited circumstances, customers' failure to submit requests in the manner specified will not require a response from the business.
If you are a current Rubber Flooring Experts.com customer in California, you may request such information from Rubber Flooring Experts.com by sending an email correspondence noting your name, address, and email address. You must also include a request that Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) provide such information to you using the following or similar verbiage. "I request that Rubber Flooring Experts.com (A Rubber-Cal Store) provide its third-party information sharing disclosures required by section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code." To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us:
620 West Warner Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92707